Lithium Battery Charger Protection Board Module 12v 3S 10A
In 3S 10A 12V 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Board Protection Module, 3S stands for 3 18650 batteries or polymer lithium battery series combination. With 10.8V rated voltage for polymer battery, 11.1V 18650 or 3.7V lithium battery rated voltage and 12.6V lithium battery can be charged. And discharge 10A (referring to the maximum discharge current limit) Lithium battery protection board it also Comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, short circuit protection.
formula expansion :
1C battery expansion, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH * 1 = 2A upper limit of current.
3C battery expansion, 2000 capacity equal to 2AH * 3 = 6A upper operating current.
If the battery gets heat, does not apply that battery, such a situation cannot be long-term use, the battery will soon be damaged.
1: strictly according to the drawing wiring 0 V (B), 3.7 V (B1), 7.4 V (B2), 11.1 V (B +), not intentionally short circuit!
2: Once you have charged the first line, it will have output.
3: When connecting three battery groups, please make sure that the voltage of each battery group, if not the same, fill each battery separately and then use it in series. discharge test, the fastest battery voltage drop, which group is low battery. (2 good battery + a use effect = 3 low battery low battery use effect).
The protection board can not be used for lithium iron phosphate batteries, lamp hernia, hand drill battery, electric battery fish, electric bicycle battery, car battery for children, 775 (4A) motor, 1 W fish eye LED light, please pay attention to customer purchase connection! Described in terms of power for the following products: Massager rechargeable battery, LED ready light power supply, 12 V electronic products, solar street lamp battery, power backup monitor,
- 3 strings: 3 18650 batteries or polymer lithium batteries in series
- Polymer battery rated voltage: 10.8V
- Rated voltage of 18650 or 3.7V lithium battery: 11.1V
- After the lithium battery is fully charged, the voltage is 12.6V.
- Maximum discharge current limit: 10A
- Overcharge voltage range: 4.25-4.35v±0.05v
- Over-discharge voltage range: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
- Maximum working current: 5-8A
- Maximum instantaneous current: 9-10A
- Quiescent current: less than 6uA
- Internal resistance: less than 60mΩ
- Working temperature: -40—+50 °C
- Storage conditions: -40– +80 ° C
- Effective life: more than 30,000 hours
- Size: 50*16*1.0mm /1.96*0.62*0.039inch
What is lithium battery Protection Board?
How It Works Protection Boards for lithium ion batteries?
Keep an eye on our website to avail the –