Digital Multimeter DT830D is a small and easy usable digital multimeter that works with DC Volt, AC Volt, DCA, hFE etc.
Digital Multimeter DT830D
- Automatic Blocking System (ABS)
- Protective Rubber Holster for rough duty
- Analog scale (Bar Graph)
- Auto Ranging/ Manual Mode
- Optional: Computer connectivity with attachable interface adaptor using RISHCOM 100 software
- DC Voltage measurement 300.00mV to 1000.0V
- AC Voltage measurement 300.00mV to 1000.0V
- DC Current measurement 300.00mA to 10.000A
- AC current measurement 300.00mA to 10.000A
- Resistance measurement 300.00W to 30.000MW
- Diode Continuity
- Event Counter, Stop-Watch, dB measurement
- Wide range capacitance measurement 3.000nF to 10000mF
- Frequency measurement 300.00Hz to 100.00kHz
- Temperature measurement with Pt 100/Pt 1000
A digital multimeter is a device for measuring various electrical characteristics, hence the term “multi”. Depending on the design and functionality, a multimeter can be used to measure DC voltages and currents, AC voltages and currents, frequencies, capacities, resistances or temperatures. A test for the operation of transistors, diodes, or the electrical continuity can also be performed with the device.
Multimeters can differ significantly in their performance ratings. Therefore, different values should also be studied and accurately compared when choosing the right functionality for the specific needs of the unit. The possible ranges for the individual sizes are of particular importance. When using the multimeter for a DC voltage measurement, the typical values are from about 400 mV up to 1000 V with resistances of up to 40 megohms can be measured in the range of 400 ohms. Frequencies of the order of 50 Hz to 100 KHz can also be measured. Additionally, what must be considered are the tolerance limits that indicate the reliability of the measurement in these ranges.
See the video to see how to use a multimeter
You may also want to look at Arduino Coding Kit (starter Pack)