Arduino Pro Micro 5V/16MHz
The Arduino Pro Micro is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel/Microchip ATmega32U4 microcontroller. It is part of the Arduino family of open-source hardware and software platforms, designed for prototyping and creating interactive electronic projects. The Pro Micro is a compact and versatile board, suitable for projects that require a small form factor and low power consumption.
Key features of the Arduino Pro Micro include:
- Microcontroller: The board is powered by the ATmega32U4 microcontroller, which has 32KB of flash memory, 2.5KB of SRAM, and 1KB of EEPROM. It also has built-in USB communication capabilities, allowing it to act as a USB device (e.g., a keyboard, mouse, or virtual serial port).
- Input/Output (I/O) Pins: The Pro Micro board provides a range of digital and analog I/O pins that can be used to interface with sensors, actuators, and other electronic components.
- Operating Voltage: It operates at 5V or 3.3V (selectable using solder jumpers or voltage regulators), which makes it compatible with a variety of sensors and peripherals.
- Form Factor: The Pro Micro comes in different form factors, including a 3.3V/8MHz version with 12 digital I/O pins and a 5V/16MHz version with 18 digital I/O pins. It is usually compact in size, making it suitable for projects with space constraints.
- USB Connectivity: The Pro Micro can be programmed and communicate with a computer through its built-in USB interface, just like the Arduino Leonardo.
- Integrated USB Bootloader: The board comes pre-installed with the Arduino bootloader, which allows easy programming using the Arduino IDE through a USB connection without the need for an external programmer.
- On-Board LED: It has an LED on pin 13, which is commonly used for testing and debugging purposes.
Due to its small size, USB connectivity, and Arduino compatibility, the Pro Micro is popularly used in various projects, including wearables, small robotics, keyboard/mouse emulation, game controllers, and other embedded systems. Its low power consumption also makes it suitable for battery-powered applications.
This small board does all in the neighborhood of Arduino skills: 4 channel 10 bit ADC, five PWM pin, 12 DIO and hardware serial connection Rx and Tx: are you familiar with. Run in 16 MHZ and 5 v, the committee will remind you of many others you like the Arduino-compatible circuit board, but this little guy can go to any place. In the ship has a voltage regulator, so it can accept voltage up to 12 VDC.If you are the supply of an unstable power supply board, must be connected to the “RAW” is not the VCC pin. This latest version correct silk, make the pin 14 is correct.
Related Video: Arduino Pro Micro – Quick View
You may also want to have a look at Arduino Uno R3 at best price in BD.
সবচেয়ে ছোট Arduino. রোবটিক্স এবং অন্য যেকোন প্রযেক্ট যেখানে অনেক ইনপুট প্রসেস করে আউটপুট কন্ট্রোল করতে হয় সেখানে আরডুইনো ব্যবহার করা অত্যন্ত সহজ এবং শ্রেয়।