Authentic 3M 9542V (KN95) Mask with valve
3M 9542V mask is a model of a protective mask made by 3M. It is a particulate respirator that is used to protect the wearer from inhaling harmful particles, such as dust, fumes, and mist. 3M 9542V masks are typically used in industrial, construction, and other work environments where exposure to harmful particles may occur. The “V” in the model name likely stands for “valve,” indicating that the
N95 level: Filter efficiency up to 95%. Reduce the risk of inhaling harmful gases, bacteria, viruses and other harmful particles.
Peace of mind: The built-in filter can effectively separate PM2.5 fine particles and bacteria and viruses. Reduce viral infections in the population.
Filter mold, allergens, and dust particles out of the air you breathe
- N95 level: Filter efficiency up to 95%
- Effectively separates PM2.5 fine particles and viruses / bacteria
- Advanced electrostatically charged filter helps you breathe cleaner air
- Soft interior foam and braided headbands
- Adjustable soft nose clips provide a comfortable and secure seal.
- Lightweight, comfortable dual elastic head band
- Comfort: Prolonged wearing will not irritate. Adjustable soft nose clips provide a comfortable and secure seal. Comfortable Dual Headband, no pressure on the ears. Wide enough to cover adults’ noses, mouths, and faces.
- 3M 9542V mask origin: China
Difference between N95 and KN95 respiratory masks:
N95 and KN95 are two standards for respiratory masks used to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne particles.
- N95: The N95 mask is a United States standard for respiratory masks. It is certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and is considered to provide at least 95% filtration efficiency against non-oil based particles.
- KN95: The KN95 mask is a Chinese standard for respiratory masks. It is similar to the N95 mask and is certified by the Chinese government. It provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against non-oil based particles.
Both masks are designed to provide similar protection to the wearer, but there may be slight differences in their design, material, and certification standards. In general, N95 masks are considered more reliable and are the preferred standard for use in the United States. However, the availability of N95 masks may be limited during a shortage, in which case the use of a KN95 mask may be considered an alternative.
Read User Instruction
Click 3M™ Healthcare Products for more healthcare products by 3M
There are no reviews yet.