Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. However, it retains backwards compatibility and similar power consumption.
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient.
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Great for Beginners!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a perfect board beginners as it includes the screen, network and peripheral connections one needs to get up. Therefore, it runs quickly and easily. Moreover, simply plug in a micro-SD card , screen, keyboard, mouse and a power supply and you’re ready to start!
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2 lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*) and 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
To see our educational kits for children, click here