Thin Film Pressure Sensor (Max 200g)
This thin pressure sensor is designed to be a perfect solution for your daily use. It can also be used as an external force sensor, which helps you achieve high resistance and reduces the risk of injury. The flexible force sensor is made of high-quality pp material, which can be used for a long time. The high-quality material is durable and can be used for a long time. it has strong strength, durability, and good performance. Over-load use will deteriorate sensor performance or even cause damage. This flexible pressure sensor is made of an ultra-thin film of excellent mechanical properties, excellent conductive materials, and nanometer pressure-sensitive layers. Highly sensitive flexible nanometer materials can realize highly sensitive detection of pressure.
- This thin pressure sensor 200g is constructed of nanometer-thin pressure-sensitive layers, flexible, good conducting materials, and an ultra-thin sheet with great mechanical properties.
- Highly sensitive pressure detection is possible with flexible nanoscale materials.
- When a sensor detects external pressure, its conductivity changes and rises as the pressure does.
- When there is no load, it is highly resistive, and as pressure rises, resistance will decrease.
- A simple circuit can transform a pressure signal into the corresponding electrical signal output.
A device or instrument that can measure the pressure in gases or liquids is known as a pressure sensor. A pressure sensor has components to turn the information into an output signal as well as a pressure-sensitive device that can detect the pressure being applied. Based on the measurement of the applied pressure, a pressure sensor will produce a signal.
An electronic device known as a pressure sensor detects, controls, or monitors pressure and transforms sensed physical information into an electronic signal. Piezoelectric technology is frequently used in pressure sensors because piezoelectric elements emit an electric charge proportionate to the stress (caused by pressure) they are under.
Click Pressure Sensors for more similar product at best price in BD.