Push Button Switch (2 pin)
The Push Button Switch (2 pin) is a miniature 2-pin high quality momentary push switch (button) that is perfect as a tactile reset switch. Mounts perfectly into standard breadboards. Rated up to 50mA. The 2 pins are shorted while the button/switch is pressed and disconnected while released.
- Size: 6*6*5; Material: Copper, Plastic, Stainless
- Installation: through hole installation
- The touch switch is suitable for most electronic experiments and is the perfect size for the breadboard.
- Operating temperature range: -25~85℃ 2.
- Rated load: DC 12V 50mA
- The contact resistance: 50 m Ω MAX
- The insulation resistance: 100 m Ω MIN
- Voltage resistance: AC 250V(50Hz) /min
- Mechanical life: 100,000 times
A Push Button switch is a type of switch which consists of a simple electric mechanism or air switch mechanism to turn something on or off. Depending on model they could operate with momentary or latching action function. The button itself is usually constructed of a strong durable material such as metal or plastic
For car remote control, LCD panel key switch, Electronic toys, massage chair, running machine, camera, voice recorder, etc., monitor, intercom, MP3, MP4, DVD, audio, digital cameras, digital cameras, such as thermometer, blood pressure, hospital call system, vehicle, ava, family anti-theft door remote control, mobile, telephone, car phones, building equipment, PDA, TV, microwave oven, electric cooker, electric wind, fat electronic body scale, electronic scale
Check out our other types of switches by clicking Switches
How do push switches work?
What is the difference between a push button and a switch?
How do I use the 2 pin button on Arduino?
What is the price of Push Button Switch (2 pin) in Bangladesh?
Keep an eye on our website to avail the –