HC-05 Bluetooth Module
The HC-05 Bluetooth Module is a small, low-cost Bluetooth transceiver module that can be used to add wireless communication capabilities to a wide range of devices. It is based on the Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) specification and is compatible with devices that support Bluetooth version 2.0 and above.
The HC-05 module can be configured in several modes:
- Master/Slave mode: it can work as a master or a slave device
- Asynchronous Serial Communication mode: it can be used to establish a wireless serial communication link between two devices
- Command mode: it is used to configure the module’s parameters, such as the device name, baud rate, and pairing password.
The module can be controlled through simple AT commands and can be interfaced with microcontrollers, such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi, using a serial communication protocol.
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- ISM band Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps,
- Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Power supply: +3.3-5 VDC 50mA
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +75Centigrade
The HC-05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a variety of applications to add wireless communication capabilities to devices. Some common examples include:
- Robotics: The HC-05 can be used to wirelessly control and communicate with robots, allowing for remote control and monitoring.
- Home Automation: The HC-05 can be used to wirelessly control and monitor devices in a home automation system, such as lights, thermostats, and security systems.
- Industrial Control: The HC-05 can be used to wirelessly control and monitor industrial equipment, such as machinery and conveyor belts.
- DIY Projects: The HC-05 can be used in a variety of DIY projects, such as wireless remote controls, wireless sensors, and other projects where wireless communication is required.
- Medical Devices: The HC-05 can be used in medical devices to wirelessly transmit data between devices and a computer, such as wireless monitoring of patient’s vital signs
- Automotive: The HC-05 can be used in cars, trucks, and other vehicles to control and monitor systems wirelessly, such as electric cars or hybrid vehicles.
- Wireless Serial Communication: The HC-05 can be used to establish a wireless serial communication link between two devices, allowing to connect devices wirelessly and communicate with them over a serial interface.
Click Wireless Communication for more similar products at best price in Bangladesh.