SIM800L GSM GPRS Module
A chip or circuit known as a GSM module or GPRS module is used to establish communication between a mobile device or computer and a GSM or GPRS system. This is Small SIM800L GSM GPRS Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna. In this module two antennas have been included.
The SIM800L GSM GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connect to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world
First is made of wire (which solders directly to NET pin on PCB) – very useful in narrow places. Second – PCB antenna – with double-sided tape and attached pigtail cable with IPX connector. This one has better performance and allows to put your module inside a metal case – as long the antenna is outside.
This module measures only 1 inch2 but packs a surprising amount of features into its tiny frame. Some of them are listed below:
- Supports Quad-band: GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800 and PCS1900
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM
- Make and receive voice calls using an external 8Ω speaker & electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts
- Class 4 (2W) for GSM850
- Class 1 (1W) for DCS1800
- Serial-based AT Command Set
- FL connectors for cell antennae
- Accepts Micro SIM Card
Package Includes :
1 x SIM800L Mini GPRS GSM Module
1 x PCB Antenna.
Click GSM BD for more GSM products
There are no reviews yet.