WeMos D1 Mini ESP8266 V2.2.0 Dev Board
The WeMos D1 Mini ESP8266 V2.2.0 Dev Board is a development board based on the ESP8266 microcontroller. It is a compact, low-cost, and powerful board that is commonly used for Internet of Things (IoT) projects.
The board features an ESP8266 chip, which provides Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing it to connect to the internet and communicate with other devices. The board also has 11 digital input/output pins, a micro USB port for power and data transfer, and an onboard voltage regulator to provide stable voltage for the microcontroller.
The WeMos D1 Mini is compatible with the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and can be programmed using the Arduino programming language, making it a popular choice for beginners and hobbyists who want to get started with IoT projects. Additionally, it has a large community and many available libraries and tutorials, which make it easy to get started with programming and developing projects with the board.
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- a Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with nodemcu
- Lots of shields
Technical specifications Of WeMos D1 mini V2.2.0
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage : 3.3 Volts
- Digital I/O Pins : 11
- Analog Input Pins : 1(Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock Speed : 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash : 4 M bytes
- Size : 34.2 mm x 25.6 mm
- Weight : 10 grams
The WeMos D1 Mini ESP8266 Dev Board can be used for a variety of Internet of Things (IoT) projects, including:
- Home Automation: Control and monitor lights, fans, and other home appliances remotely using the WeMos D1 Mini and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Data Logging: Collect and log data from sensors and other devices, then upload the data to the cloud for analysis and visualization.
- Web Server: Set up a web server to host a website or control panel to interact with your IoT project.
- Wireless Control: Use the WeMos D1 Mini to control and communicate with other devices wirelessly, without the need for additional hardware.
- Smart Lighting: Create smart lighting systems that can be controlled and adjusted remotely, or based on specific conditions such as ambient light levels.
- Sensor Networks: Use the WeMos D1 Mini to build sensor networks for monitoring environmental data such as temperature, humidity, and air quality.
These are just a few examples of the many ways in which the WeMos D1 Mini ESP8266 Dev Board can be used for IoT projects.
- 1 x Wemos D1 mini V2.2.0
- 2 x Long female pin
- 2 x Short female pin
- 2 x Normal pin
Click Wireless communication for more similar products at robotechbd.com